Solicitors Professional Indemnity
Solicitors Professional Indemnity Insurance is one of our core areas of expertise. Our comprehensive service includes full pre-underwriting reviews of your proposal documents to ensure the your firm receives the best available quotations.
Through ourselves you can access the whole market* of ‘A’ rated Qualifying Insurers, so you do not have the inconvenience of shopping around with many brokers every renewal.
Access quotes from the Whole Market* through one broker
Our experts will pre-underwrite your proposal documents ensuring these represent your firm proactively
With a regional cost centre we don't need to charge excessive fees and commissions for our services.
Our experts have many years experience arranging Solicitors Professional Indemnity Insurance. We realise that Indemnity cost is one of the biggest expense for many practices and for that reason we always seek to quote you the lowest premium available.
We pride ourselves in providing impartial advice, accessing the whole market* for quotations and bringing our customer great value with a professional service.
All our policies of Solicitors Professional Indemnity Insurance are compliant with the SRA minimum Terms Rules and provided by authorised ‘A’ rated insurers.
Solicitors Indemnity Insurance is available for:
- Limited Company Firms, ABS firms, LLPs & Partnerships
- Sole Practitioners and Regulated Freelance Solicitors
- Top-up Insurance to £25m indemnity limits and higher
- Difficult to place work like Conveyancing, Commercial work, Personal Injury, Intellectual Property & Medical
We can additionally advise on technical aspects of Solicitors Indemnity such as:
- Successor Practice rules
- Run-off Insurance
- Extended Indemnity Period
To obtain initial free advice or a quotation from Butler Evans please contact us using this form:
Butler Evans have a proven track record arranging competitive Solicitors Professional Indemnity Insurance for a wide variety of firms including those:
- With high levels of Conveyancing work
- PI Lawyers
- Immigration work
- PPI/IVA work
- Firms with poor claims experience
- New Start-up firms
We have a published ‘Fair Commissions Policy‘ which guarantees our customers receive value for money
Important service update on Solicitors Professional Indemnity Insurance:
From 2019 due to the large volume in requests for Solicitors Professional Indemnity Insurance quotations received during August & September by Insurers in the market, we must advise that all Insurers now apply a first come-first served rule, which has had the impact that our competitor Solicitors Professional Indemnity Brokers now rush to send your proposal forms into market, sometimes within minutes of receipt. The impact on customer service has been:
- Brokers do not review your forms for errors or illegible content before sending to market
- Your firm may have quotations declined due to insufficient information, a decision rarely overturned
- Your broker may not request further information on supervision and risk management that could generate a premium discount
- Insurers seeing multiple submissions may also decline to quote as they feel they are not being offered a real opportunity to quote.
Butler Evans therefore, recommend that firms choose an independent broker like ourselves on an exclusive basis to work alongside your existing insurer to approach the Solicitors Professional Indemnity Insurance market which will ensure your proposal is given sufficient attention to generate the competitive premium you deserve.
*please note that we cannot access direct to customer insurers such as Chancerypii.co.uk and member only schemes.