Our Commercial Insurance Broking service is delivered with integrity guaranteeing we always deliver the best coverage and value for money whatever your requirements.
Are you a privately owned UK holiday park looking for Holiday Park Insurance? We have a range of products specifically designed to suit your insurance and risk management needs at competitive prices.
With high risk activities such as swimming pools, bars & entertainment complexes, on site sports and the like as well as non-standard construction of accommodation, seasonal use, exposed coastal areas to contend with, you probably feel the insurance industry runs away from providing Holiday Park Insurance cover. However, with our simple step by step checklist you can quickly demonstrate to insurers that your Holiday Park is worth considering for a competitive insurance quotation.
We also provide a range of free risk management resources to our customers that help them avoid insurance claims, protecting your insurance price and improving your ability to handle site problems when they occur.
If you want to find out more, just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0845 4310 448 and we will help you get started.
Our product summary:
Insurance cover for all your park amenities including:
- Non Standard Construction Buildings
- Timber Lodges
- Caravan Sales and Hire Stock
- Amenities such as Play Areas, Fishing Lakes, Boating Lakes, Swimming Pools etc.
- Shops and Restaurants
- Limited facility sites or major holiday parks
- Comprehensive Combined Insurance cover for Buildings, Contents, stocks and all other property
- Loss of income protection up to 3 years duration
- Employers liability
- Public & Products liability including Slip & Trip liability management up to £ 50,000,000
- Motor fleet and agricultural/special type vehicles
- Loss of Attraction – BI extension included
- Loss of Money and Book Debts – included
- Liability and Material Damage sections can be purchased individually
Contact us today for no obligation advice on your Insurance Requirements: