How to save money and get better cover for your Import Insurance and Stock Insurance
Low cost insurance
Covers Transit, Storage and Product Liability
Our specialist underwriters have a very flexible approach to security requirements so whatever the stock you import we can provide import insurance without onerous security requirements.
Import insurance can cover your stock from point of manufacture overseas, during transit to your UK premises and whislt in storage in your warehouse. Cover can even be extended to the point of delivery to your customer.
Product Liability for your imported goods from anywhere in the world is available at competitive prices.
We can offer import insurance for wide range of goods including the following:
- Childrens Toys
- Automotive parts
- Medical products
- Chemicals and Paints
- Solvents and Flammables
- Fireworks and explosives
If you have any questions on Import Insurance you can give Simon or Paul a call on 08454310448 for no obligation assistance.
Our Import Insurance Policies are flexible and can be extended to include the following cover options:
- Stock insurance on a CIF or full invoice value basis anywhere worldwide in storage or transit
- Products Liability anywhere worldwide
- Buildings Insurance at full All Risks cover
- Contents Insurance, again with full All Risks cover
- Loss of Profits or Revenue cover up to 36 months indemnity periods
- Employer’s Liability
- Public Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Legal Expenses Insurance
- Loss Recovery Expenses Insurance
Your Self Insured Excess point will start from £ 100 and can be flexible to save you even more money.
The following features are included as standard:
- All claims controlled in the UK using Insurers worldwide network of loss adjusters
- Cover includes General Average
- Convenience of ‘door to door’ cover from dispatch at manufacturer to your customers home