We are a specialist Solicitors Insurance Broker with many years experience providing Insurance and Risk Protection solutions to Legal Firms.
Our range of compliant products are sourced from ‘A’ rated Insurers and because we are not tied to any one Insurer or Scheme we can provide a whole of market comparison for you across all your firm’s insurance needs.
"Butler Evans helped us to get Solicitors PI cover when times were tough and have saved us money at last renewal, they are always on hand for advice when we need it"
Ian Clay, Director, Walker & Co Solicitors
"Professional, diligent and persistent. Can't say much else."
"Paul at Butler Evans has a wide-ranging expertise in the area of Professional Indemnity Insurance for Legal Practitioners. I have found him to be creative and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended!"
We compare quotes from the whole market to ensure you get the best value
Our wide product range includes Solicitors PI, Professional Office Insurance and COLP/COFA Protection
Our qualified staff are happy to discuss Solicitors Professional Indemnity Insurance and our other services free of charge in an initial short consultation.
Our staff are not ‘sales’ representatives, you will only ever speak to a genuinely qualified & experienced Solicitors Insurance Broker who will give you honest advice.
Our Solicitors Insurance and related products include:
- Solicitor’s Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Professional Fees Funding
- PI Costs Award Funding
- Professional Office Insurance
- COLP/COFA Protection
- Partners & Employees Motor Vehicle Insurance
- ATE and BTE Insurance
- Legal Indemnities & Missing Beneficiary Insurance
We value personal relationships with our customers, so please do call us to find out more about how we will help you.
Paul Evans ACII 07970 898 383 | Simon Roguska FCII on 07957 442 476
Butler Evans work with Solicitors to ensure every Solicitors Professional Indemnity Insurance submission we make to the market meets all the expectation of Insurers. We realise that Solicitor’s time is valuable, so we do what we can to take away the administrative burden of renewing Professional Indemnity Insurance. The service we offer includes:
- Meeting with our clients personally to discuss their requirements
- Utilising the latest market standard proposal forms to ensure all relevant information is available to Insurers
- Reviewing completed proposal forms and supplementary pages to ensure the information presented by Solicitors is complete and presents the risk favourably
- Requesting further information and clarifications we know Insurers will require before submitting presentations to the market
- A Proposal form typing service, converting handwritten proposal forms into type written forms, ensuring the full submission is entirely legible when it reaches Insurers
- Requesting past claims experience from previous insurers where required
You will also receive a dedicated service throughout the policy year with advice and support on all your insurance requirements including help handling claims or notifications. For this reason we limit the number of Solicitors for whom we act each year.