Our Commercial Insurance Broking service is delivered with integrity guaranteeing we always deliver the best coverage and value for money whatever your requirements.
Our Claims Management services are there to help Businesses continue trading as normal without becoming bogged down by handling the claim process. We start by establishing reporting lines for any workplace incidents, whether these involve damage to property, vehicle accidents or more complex issues of liability to others.
The services are scalable for use by SME right up to Corporate businesses with no need for any technical knowledge or assessments undertaken by your own staff, our experts can help direct any claims to the correct insurance providers and even handle Repair & Maintenance schemes through a Nationwide network of pre-qualified contractors.
Above all we will advise you at all stages of your claim to ensure comply with Insurers requirements and you receive your full claim entitlement.
Highlights of our Claims Management Service includes:
- One single point of call to report all business incidents
- Arranging mitigation measures to prevent further damage
- Reporting of incidents to the correct insurers
- Assessment of damage and assisting you to quantify your loss
- Working with you to procure all documentation and evidence of loss required
- Managing replacement or repair of property through Insurers approved procurement chains
- Handling First Notification of Loss on Motor Insurance
- Employers Liability – Back to work interviews, Occupational Health & Medical Assessments, Rehabilitation services
- Road Traffic Act liability and Public Liability – Defence strategy, Negotiation with Third Parties to mitigate costs
- Product Liability – Voucher & small level compensation schemes
- Professional Indemnity – Technical advice, working with commercial pressure, defence strategy
- Major Loss Services – Post loss surveys, Business Interruption & Disaster recovery, Reinstatement Contract tendering, Interim payments
Please give us a call on 0845 4310 448 to find out more on how we can help you manage you business claims more effectively.